- 1 Visit the CLOSHA website and click the "Register" button.
- 2 Fill out the application form for membership and click the Register button to complete your membership signup.
- 3 Enter a user ID and password and click the Login button to complete the login process. If you forget your ID or password, click the Find ID/Password.
- 4 Screen Configuration of CLOSHA Integrated Automatic Analysis System(A: Pipeline project list,
B: File browser,
C: Workflow design canvas and toolbox,
D: Module detailed information table,
E: Module factor value information table,
F: Registered integrated analysis workflow list,
G: List of available module-units,
H: Work history and execution status)
- 1 After downloading GBox, run the program and the initial login screen will be displayed. And after selecting your
preferred service system, you may log into the system using your user details.
- 2 The list of user local files is displayed on the left and the list of user data stored in the KOBIC cloud storage
is displayed on the right. Select a data file you want to transmit and drag & drop it to start transmitting data.
At the bottom of the screen, user can see the data transfer progress and overall transfer volume and real-time network resource usage.
- 1 To create a new analysis pipeline project, click the "New Project" menu on the top.
- 2 Enter the project name and description and select a project type to create a project. If the project with the same
analysis purpose already exists, select “pipeline project you need” at the project type to create a project.
- 1 After creating a new project, a blank screen that includes the starting and ending modules is displayed,
and then drag & drop several analysis tools from the list of registered analysis programs on the right side to the screen.
- 2 After placing the analysis tools, connect them in the order of execution sequence using
the connection lines created on the edge of the analysis tools. If the connection lines do not appear upon placement of the analysis tools,
save it using the Save button on the toolbar to complete with the connection.
- 3 After completion of modeling the analysis pipeline, save it using the Save button on the toolbar.
- 4 To execute the modeled analysis pipeline, you should set the parameters required for execution.
Execute the window where you can set the parameters by clicking the Set Parameter button on the toolbar.
- 5 You will see a field where you can set the parameters required to execute the modeled analysis pipeline.
The parameter values that are set when creating an initial project are automatically generated.
Set the parameters in accordance with the conditions required to set and analyze user input data.
- 6 You may select an input file in the file selection window by clicking the file selection button.
In the Select File window, select an input file provided by user data or public data.
When setting an input file, the output path is automatically set under the path where the project is created.
- 7 You may set using the button located right next to the Select File button when selecting parameters using output values created within the analysis pipeline project.
The input and output data lists set within the analysis pipeline project are displayed and the required parameters can be dragged into the table below to proceed with the setup.
- 8 When all of the parameter settings required for execution are complete, run the analysis pipeline project using the save and run functions in the toolbar.
The current status of the analysis pipeline project is displayed in real time in three different modes: Complete, Running, and Waiting.
- 1 The job description screen on the right summarizes the current status of executing the analysis pipeline project.
You can go directly to the path where the results of the project exist by clicking the Result button.
You can also manage user data using the the File Explorer function in the top menu.
- 2 Upon selecting a file, you can download it using the download function in the submenu.
A large amount of data is downloaded in high speed using the GBox high-speed transmission system.
- 3 You may also view the results, including various image types such as Text, HTML, and PNG directly on the web without downloading them.